Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome








Well this is my first post. I've been talking about needing to start my own blog for a while now seeing as I spend so much time reading other peoples blogs. I thought maybe, I might be able to help other people like they have helped me, so here is finally is!

We are crazy about education, it's the most important thing to us. So our son's life is not that of your average 3 year old. It's filled with reading, exploring, cooking, painting, puzzles, music, dancing, experiments, field trips, and so much more.

I spend my time between going to school full time, volunteering for NYPIRG, SUNY SA, interning at a law firm, and homeschooling my gifted, hyper little boy. We believe in attachment parenting, homeschooling, and feeding ourselves a healthy dose of organic, vegetarian goodness.

My husband is on unemployment and so we have to stretch every dollar we get. We've been married for 3 1/2 years and been through a lot of tough times together, but we always manage to get through it loving each other and our son.

Thank you, so much for taking to time to come and visit my blog. I love taking pictures and writing up lists so expect tons of them. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment