Friday, January 21, 2011

Great Price on Organic Sheets

I wanted organic cotton sheets for a while but they were always around $100 or more. I couldn't validate spending that much on sheets. Then I found overstock.com they have tons of great stuff including great prices on organic cotton sheets.

First I bought Liam (not that he sleeps in his bed) a set of ice blue twin sheets (1 pillow case, fitted sheet & flat sheet) for $32. They don't sell that brand anymore, but... Then I bought a set of shittake (brown) queen sheets (2 pillow cases, fittest sheet & flat sheet) for Bill and I for $37 and an extra set of 2 pillow cases for $14. Since I bought them last August the price of the organic cotton pillow cases has gone up to $16.49 for the set. The sheets are soft and comfy. We love them they match the new paint in our room very well, they're comfy and the color has lasted even after washing baby poop out of them. and I'm very happy for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment