Monday, January 10, 2011

Updates

So, we've finally gotten the hang of cloth diapering, breastfeeding, and having a second little one in the family. Liam is thrilled. Sometimes a little too thrilled. He tries to play "This Little Piggy Went to Market," with her tiny toes, and he kisses her face to rough. Luckily he stopped trying to tickle her.
Anyway, besides adding a baby girl to our clan, I worked at a great law firm from January till May, I tok child psychology and graduated over the summer with my A.A. Liam turned 4 and had an awesome outer space party. I will definately post about it, with pictures. I joined a really amazing play group where I finally met some super cool "green and crunchy" moms like me. I've decided to delay going back to work and school, to stay home with the babies. I mean my big boy and my baby. So, I should have lots of time to post and make this an awesome blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment