Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Green Bee





Ever since I found out I was having a girl I've been looking for organic cotton dresses for her. I'll get into why later. But OMG are they expensive usually $30 - $50 each for just something plain for something really girly (with lace or tulle or ribbons) it's more like over $100! Then I found this amazing website. www.happygreenbee.com They are all organic cotton and they have have adorable dresses ($8), skirts ($5), leggings ($5), sweaters ($7), tights ($2), tops($4-$5), blankets ($8) and more in lots of fun bright colors. I just ordered the pink and blue dress, skirt and tights in XS (0-6months) and the red and orange dress, skirt and tights in S (6-12months). I can't wait to try them on her! I post pictures when they come.


No comments:

Post a Comment